Thursday, January 14, 2016

What are our responsibilities to each other when we blog?

Our responsibilities to each other when we blog are to respond and communicate back with each other. Someone posts something on a blog because it is something they care about or are interested in, it is our responsibility as the viewer to respond to the blogger. Tell them what you think about what they said, how you feel, etc. They are putting their opinion out there not because a blog is a diary, but a way to voice your opinion through the cyber-world. To put your opinion out there is something that takes guts, you speak about your opinion knowing that there is someone out there that will disagree with you, be 100% on your side, and other views on the subject.

Blogging is something that is also very useful to viewers. Whether it's on how to train a puppy to how to do a smokey eye with eye shadow, its something out there to view and learn from. The internet isn't and shouldn't be just used for Facebook or Twitter, it's something that stores so much information that you don't know who will find it useful.

Blogging is something that I personally have never really cared for or payed much attention to, just because if I have a question or a concern on something there are a million other resources that you could use before you go to a blog, which is what  I typically do. Now that I am being introduced to it, I am starting to see the usefulness of it and how the viewers are all affected differently. If I wanted to share my feelings or views on something, I would just talk to someone about it, I would never write it down because I feel best way to express your emotion is to say it to someone else in person. You really can't tell how much emotion a person is putting into words typed on a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment