Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thoughts on Peers Reviewing our Essays

I personally didn't benefit from the peer reviews. I felt that a lot of the things the people said were things that I did right or the things that I already knew that I had to fix. I wish we would have had more time to work with the professor because he knows what to look for compared to the students that are in his class. Would have preferred to have a full day to work on our essays with the professor in the room with us able to answer any of the questions that we have but to a certain extent of course. I also think that a better example on what we should have done for a design plan should have been available considering that myself and other students I know have never done a design plan before. Overall I think that my essay is fairly good with few corrections that need to be taken care of and I think that those who looked over my essay saw the same things that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment