Thursday, March 17, 2016

Design Plan vs. Final Draft/process of WP#2

From the beginning, I felt confident in my essay and subject. Body language is something that has always caught my eye. Psychology and subjects related to it are things that interest me so nonverbal communication was something that I had heard of before and was just interesting to me, so I was fairly sure that my essay would turn out pretty well. The outline was easy, I figured out what I would do quickly because its just the body that is being covered and what different signs mean and how different things can affect you. My sources were really good also, I used the founder of the idea of body language and a social psychologist who also did a TED talk, in her TED talk she discussed the advantages of power posing and how it was something she had taken up when she first started school, along with the idea of "fake it until you make it". Her TED talk was very inspiring so I felt that she would be a good source. As I wrote my essay and organized more and more of it, I began to look further into the topic and discovered more about it that I hadn't originally known which was a nice little benefit. I felt that the process of writing my essay went smoothly and am pretty happy with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment