Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Research Question

My topic for this informative essay is Human Trafficking. My question is how does this keep happening in the world and why hasn't bigger precautions been taken to avoid it? I picked this question because the answer is going to be the thing my essay revolves around. The types of experts I will need for this essay will be people who work in the field of human rights and criminal justice. In order to answer this question I need to learn how we can stop it. And in order to stop it we of course need to know how it is happening. Its so scary to think that there is someone in this world right now being stalked so they can be stolen away from their lives and families. Its also pretty messed up that there is someone out there who is considering kidnapping someone just to make a profit when they could just go get a real job like a normal person. I think this topic is something that isn't talked about very often and many people over look it when they shouldn't. An average of 1 million people are trafficked every year but all you hear on the news is about how someone was shot but didn't die and will still be able to see their family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment