Tuesday, March 29, 2016

End of the Semester Thoughts

As the semester comes to an end, I would say that I am happy with where I am academically. For the most part I am really on top of all of my assignments. The blogs are something that I haven't really kept up on mainly because I didn't know what we could write on and what would be considered an appropriate topic to blog about. I am excited to take finals and am curious to know what our final assignment is going to be in this class. This essay that we are working on now is going to be a good one (I hope) because my topic is something that I can find so much information on and is very intriguing to me so I am pretty confident that this paper is going to be one of my better ones. I just figured out what I am going to do today (human trafficking) and I am already thinking of all the ideas I can include in the essays and the main points I will hit on. Since this is such a serious thing that is going on in our world I am hopeful that I can find some really good sources with maybe some well known people.

No comments:

Post a Comment