Thursday, April 14, 2016

Computers & Technology

It's kind of amazing how far we have come with technology. When I was a kid I can remember playing this silly little game on my grandma's computer and back then that game was the most advanced part of her computer. I used to be so good with computers and technology, not that I am not anymore, but there are so many new things to learn about on your devices now that its insane. I would still say that I know more than anybody in my family and my boyfriends family but I don't understand why they change it so much. The other day I was in the library on campus trying to register for my classes and I couldn't figure out if it went through or not so I went to the IT Guy and he helped me with it. During this process, the wifi was really slow and he was able to access something on my computer that I didn't even know existed, switched to a different wifi, and explain to me how the new registering system worked. All within the time that I was still trying to comprehend how he (A) went to a completely different wifi network and (B) was able to do it on my computer without a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment