Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Final Portfolio

I was pretty nervous about doing the final portfolio. I was kind of figuring that I would have a super hard time doing it and that I would screw something up or miss something somehow but I was able to  finish the whole thing in about 2 hours which was nothing, I have the pages off on the side, all of my essays are embedded into their own separate page, everything is typed out and finished. I thought I would have waited until the day before it was due but then I kind of realized that if I don't do it now when I am still in school and if I have a question or a problem with something it would be much easier to ask the professor about it in person rather than in an email where I know for sure I would have gotten something confused and then I would have missed points and I would have felt like an idiot for not being able to complete something simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment