Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What do you love? What do you want to do?

I love helping people. I love making people's day and helping them feel better and cheering them up. I love making people laugh because I know how much laughing for just 30 seconds can completely change your mood. I think the reason I want to go into criminal justice is because I want to help. I want to help make people feel safe, and I want to protect. I have always been a protective person of anyone that is involved in my life. I want to be that person that saves the day, whether its making you laugh when you were just in a fight with someone you care about, or saving someone's life in a critical situation. 
I also love animals. Those that abuse animals or do not give them the proper care are scum to me. No matter who you are, if I find out that you are not giving your animal the proper care and love that they deserve then you can fully expect that I will never talk to you again. Domesticated animals are basically helpless when it comes to abuse. They don't know why you are screaming at them or kicking them. All they know is that they did something and now they are being overly punished. Dogs don't know why you fight them against other dogs for money. You have taught them to be aggressive and because of your idiotic actions that dog is withstanding pain and can possibly die. 
I love lots of things, and I think the things I love and how protective I am over them really shapes me as a person and has greatly helped me figure out what I want to do with my life; protect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment