Monday, April 11, 2016

The Office

Even though it ended a while ago, the show is still hilarious. I think this is the first time that I have fully watched all of the seasons. All of the characters are so relatable to everyone that I know in my life or have met before. Its so funny how you think that majority of the characters are idiots but then all of a sudden they will do something that means so much. Some really good life lessons come out of this show, I think the main themes of the show are comedy obviously, and even though you wouldn't think of it, but love. The office isn't just an office but a place where love happened. I feel like after I watched the show I felt different. I thought that the show was absolutely hysterical with all of the ridiculous stuff the main characters did and their reactions to the crazy crap that everyone did.

No comments:

Post a Comment