Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The movie Jumper/Super Powers

I think the idea of having some sort or super power is pretty awesome, but I'm sure everyone would agree. In the movie Jumper this kid is born with this ability to teleport to different places in the world and all he has to do is visualize it. If I could have any super power in the world, I would have to pick the most ridiculously common one, flight. I think being able to fly would be so cool. Having super speed would be a close #2. I think that we're all so attracted to the idea of having some sort of super power is because we all want to be different. We all want to be our own individual person and we all want to stand out. Having a superpower would definitely stand out. Even though there is literally no proof that any of that is real or could even happen, it's still a really neat idea to hang onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment